WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my package from 202roosterlane today along with some really great goodies. Thank you Soooooo Much.
hugs.gif

Does anyone know what breeds crazypetlady has and if any of them are atosexing? I won 12 chicks from her in the spring and she asked me what I would like but when I click on her coop it takes me to her page but it only shows some serama ?? I know some of you know her pretty well so I figure since I havent heard from her you would know what breeds she has. Please and thank you.

Does anyone want any eggs from my quail I always feel bad throwing them out and I cant set any more I have three incubators running as it is. The eggs would be free you would just need to pay 10.00 for shipping .
I switched the males around on the cots so I have been getting fertil eggs from them I have 12 of 15 set that are growing in the incubator and I hatched 9/9 of the buttons so I know there good as well.

Last edited:
Does anyone want any eggs from my quail I always feel bad throwing them out and I cant set any more I have three incubators running as it is. The eggs would be free you would just need to pay 10.00 for shipping .

Throw all those suckers shell and all in a blender and cook them up for your birds

Does anyone know what breeds crazypetlady has and if any of them are atosexing? I won 12 chicks from her in the spring and she asked me what I would like but when I click on her coop it takes me to her page but it only shows some serama ?? I know some of you know her pretty well so I figure since I havent heard from her you would know what breeds she has. Please and thank you.
We have Cream Legbars, Rhodebars, Jaerhons (if I can keep the last two alive
roll.png
) and Bielefelders that are auto-sexing. The Bielefelders are just babies, though, so it would be a long time for them.
We also have:
Seramas, Silkies, Tolbunts, Hedemora, Russian Orloff, Chocolate Orp, Chocolate Ameracauna, Olandsk Dwarf, White Bresse, Partridge Barthuhner, Isbar, Swedish Flower Hens, Marradunna Basque, Barred LF Cochin, Mille Fleur d'Uccle, Mille Fleur Leghorn-there may be others I am forgetting.

I do give them scrambled or hard boiled eggs and the layers could use the calcuim thats a good idea thank you so much. I will wait till tammrow to make sure no one on here wants to take them then Ill give them to them as an evening snack
big_smile.png

Big hugs gals, you know I love sending extra goodies when I have them.
hugs.gif
When I visited Crazypetlady she had FBCM, LF Blue polish, seramas, silkies, and a few more breeds but I can't remember. She has A LOT!!

I do give them scrambled or hard boiled eggs and the layers could use the calcuim thats a good idea thank you so much. I will wait till tammrow to make sure no one on here wants to take them then Ill give them to them as an evening snack :D

Don't forget excellent extra protein!!! It's fabulous for them!! I cook up all my duck eggs on the weekends and split them all up usually about 40 eggs;).

That Pauletta is such a sweetheart, isn't she?
love.gif
I agree. One of the items she sent I had to look up to see what it was for and I had a roo that died back in July that I couldn't figure out what was wrong with him. He was sick for a few months and nothing I did helped at all. I had an ecropsy done and that antibiotic she sent me would have saved his live. We don't have an avian vet. The closest one is 2 1/2 hours away. By the time the local vet figured it out he died just before the vet got to the animal hospital. I had called him in on a sunday. He had actually gotten his guess right but it was too late. Now if I ever have that issue again i'll have the meds to save them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom