WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the incouragment. .

i just hope they figure it out.

the er dr just told me that i had chest wall tenderness and to double my celebrex for a week and use aspercream. and he could have but me in hospital over night to do a stress test but he said it was up to me. so i came home. so we will see.

so just not as energetic and so i have to pace myself.

just wanted to let peeps know what i was going through so that if i get a bit behind that peeps would know its not intentional.

I still haven't managed to swap anything with anyone....I just have been too busy to watch these threads close enough.....missed a bunch of great stuff. Just wanted everyone to know that others are out here that are watching.

Hey guys if I owe you something or need to do something give me a few days please My daughter has a water in bathroom wall issue and I have to go repace them...Do not know what I am doing LOL so I will be around a a bit......not gone and not forgetting you guys just really busy

I candled tonight.
SoNew- first set. 3 good
SoNew- 2nd set 4 silkie good. 3 cross good
BHep-3 Serama, 4 EE, and I think 4 or 5 Sizzle good
WestKnollAmy- 3 Sizzle good, no MF Cochin good. They were clear.
HenThymes- No SLC or BBS bantam orp developed. 2 SLC were leaking through big pores. The other 2 clear. 1 BBS bantam orp had a blood ring. The others were clear.
Hot2Pot- about 50/50
Thanks everybody.

Those with eggs from me, how are they doing?

Jim

sonew123 next time you have some mixed chicken eggs saved up, let me know! I want some!
smile.png

~Aspen

Quote:
Nope, but I have an incubator that is OFF!
ep.gif
But...I have some eggs going into lockdown Thursday, so I have to use it for a hatcher!!
wink.png
But I still have room in my Sportsman.
big_smile.png

Since you mentioned how CUTE, the chicks are gonna be, ya better chunk some of them in the box you send me next week as well...
roll.png

*note to self, learn to say NO!*

~Aspen

They are in one of the few pens with no light , so not laying yet but combs are getting red. At least I have a good assortment of boxes here for shipping. Scored boxes, carpet underlay and bubble wrap free from Craigslist . Just down the road from here. Someone stole all the road street name signs, luckily my GPS got me there.

Quote:
Good on the EE & Sizzle.... bad on the Serama
tongue.gif
... they are not as hardly as the others. I will have to stick in some more with the next bunch of eggs.

I have 4 Lav/Splits Ams. from sonew in lock down. 0 Silkies

Henthymes.. looks like 4 SLC are starting to develop.

emvickery.... 11 Sizzles & 5 BBS silkie in lock down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom