WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy I missed a lot of action lol.... Hentymes Them Hot pockets look
droolin.gif
. Don't worry about not getting them out yet. Kids come first.

Sorry to hear about the surgery on your other dog coldupnorth. But congrats on the new addition.

Well I just said my good byes to my whole flock of Ameraucana's, EE's, & Sexlinks. The guy showed up and took everything even the well started and the chicks in the basement. He even took my male barn cat I have been trying to give away. I am sure they went to a good home. He lost most of his flock to a coon last summer. Now to go and scrap my barn down of all the poo.
sickbyc.gif

I have your eggs gathered up and ready to ship out tomorrow Stuck in the coop. I am sending you all that I got.
wink.png

Meepitqueenie: Your buttons and Pins assortment went out today.

Happyhens120: your eggs went out to you today. I will Pm you your tracking #.

Thanks everyone, we still compete. It's a lot of fun. But now while my husband is restoring the 1931 Harley for competition. I have plenty of time for my chickens! Hmmmmmm maybe I could get a side trade for those cutie biker items!!!! I may have to pull out the big goodie stuff for a trade!

She is a lazy, daisy! She is declawed so she is an indoor cat. Each year, though I feed her like the vets says she puts on about a pound a year. My husband better not be holding a cup of coffee when she jumps on the back of his chair. The other cat is a Main Coon. Oh goodness, pray for me. My daughter gifted her to me because she thought Miss Kitty needed a friend. Nosey Rosey is two years younger than Miss Kitty and is already 4 1/2 inches longer than she is. She has started putty on weight since being fixed and is a house cat. I am going to try and keep her under 20 pounds but Maine Coons get gigantic. Maybe I should get my granddaughter a drum set for my daughter bringing home a cat!

This is what's going on in the Schmitt house tonight. That looks like super comfy RIR. Every Roo should have a barbie, I guess? That chicken laid there easy 20 minutes till I startled it. I afraid what will happen tomorrow at the Schmitt house.
lau.gif

I thought it was a walrus....
lau.gif

(the cat, not the husband....)

Quote:

This is what's going on in the Schmitt house tonight. That looks like super comfy RIR. Every Roo should have a barbie, I guess? That chicken laid there easy 20 minutes till I startled it. I afraid what will happen tomorrow at the Schmitt house.
lau.gif
gig.gif
So cute! My kid wants to dress every animal we own in clothes. So far she has only made little hats for chicks and not outfits! Little girls are a blast.

Uh, meant Cooper, not Copper. Movie was about Copper... anyway....
Not a great day for me, so thanks for cheering me with cakes, puppies, and bikes.

Aw! very sorry for that added stress and sorrow! Very cute puppy tho--!! My favorite dog breed is Australian Shepherd!! Love the name too--reminds me of a Disney movie, Fox and the Hound, I think?? "yer my best friend, Copper" Something like that...
hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom