What your chickens can and can't eat!

I have been slowly cleaning out my garden from winter veggies, preparing it for spring planting soon. Greens, and leaves from things like broccoli plants, have been devoured by my girls, and I am not throwing away as much. It has been a little each day, so they get the foods in moderation, and a treat. I also do it in moderation so they eat all of it, and there is nothing leftover for rodents to feed on. Since I don't use chemicals, I know they are getting healthy, organic, greens.

I have been slowly cleaning out my garden from winter veggies, preparing it for spring planting soon. Greens, and leaves from things like broccoli plants, have been devoured by my girls, and I am not throwing away as much. It has been a little each day, so they get the foods in moderation, and a treat. I also do it in moderation so they eat all of it, and there is nothing leftover for rodents to feed on. Since I don't use chemicals, I know they are getting healthy, organic, greens.
Fresh and no chemicals is always good for our flocks!

I found this on the UF/IFAS Sarasota county extension. While it does not mention rice - notice anything?
1706891881409.png

And sometimes I do pick up meats that say USDA, FDA ect. and it has preservatives in them.
Please show an example. The closest I've seen is rosemary extract in ground turkey. Maybe you should stop buying meat at the dollar store.

Please show an example. The closest I've seen is rosemary extract in ground turkey. Maybe you should stop buying meat at the dollar store.
I'll get a picture of the next label I find with a preservative on it. I don't buy meats from the dollar store, as the closest one to me is an hour away and I didnt see meats their last time I was in there. I buy all of my meats from a local butcher shop :)

Back
Top Bottom