Whatchagot Super Swap - Thursday, June 26 ***CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds great! .....But, I'm out of town for the week
hmm.png

Would I still be able to participate? I wouldn't have any pictures to post, but I could give descriptions (for stuff I know I have)
smile.png
Also, I could still ship first thing Monday.
smile.png

I dont see why not...I dont have pics either and Im gonna partake...just a discription should do...I think a "ship by monday" rule would be good as well...any comments to that..

What about handmade crafts that may take a little longer to make? Or eggs that may take a little longer to collect.

I have started a pile already too !!! And I have some good stuff !!!! And I would be intrested in the hamster cage and the ice cream maker.

Last edited:
I have several soapmaking books, and a book, Enslaved by Ducks. I may also have some plastic soap molds to swap.

I'm looking for interesting daylilies, irises, or other flowering plants.

hmm, soapmaking book and molds. I am just getting into making goat's milk soap and would love those. I can't wait for this. I will be watching for them.
wink.png

I will be posting yellow day lillies...a couple of white calla lillies, some indian peach seedlings(they have beautiful red leaves), and 2 types of aloe vera one of which gets huge if isolated to its own pot...some white irises too...

Right now I have 2 Christmas Ornaments dug out to swap. Gonna look for more stuff in case I am on the computer at the time of this swap. If not, at least they will be dug out for the other swap;)

OH I CAN"T WAIT!!!!
yippiechickie.gif
It's like a computer yard sale!!!! Anyone interested in cake pans? I am looking for Giant eggs (any color), windchimes, quilting material and supplies...etc.

To swap, I will have a set of Disney 'Cars' stuff from Wilton that includes cupcake liners, edible decorations, gift bags, and the cake pan~NEVER USED~:
of=50,590,393

I also will swap these 2 pans that make tiny little cakes or cookies ~ALSO NEW~(the penny is for sizing!):
of=50,295,442

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom