Whatchagot Super Swap - Tuesday, July 1

GracefulBantams

Hatching and Showing
13 Years
Oct 10, 2007
Oklahoma
I would like to host the next Super Swap
smile.png
K7 Menagerie started the original one on a Thursday, but this will probably do better on a Tuesday, because Thursday is the day before the 4th of July.

This is the thread for the Whatchagot Super Swap, for Tuesday July 1 at 8 pm Eastern, 7 pm Central, 6 pm Mountain, and 5 pm Pacific. (notice it is an hour earlier than the original swap)

The Super Swap is for eggs, plants, books, anything you have! Just remember, this is a FAMILY website.....

This Super Swap will end at dawn the moring after
wink.png
Or whenever everyone needs to go to bed!
lol.png

RULES:

1) Have fun!
2) Try to offer fair value in return for what you take
3) So we don't have to search thru pages to find the current offer, please try to include what's on the table in your "conversation" posts
4) If your offer stands for more than 15 minutes it will be by-passed and the person who's offer was by-passed should either offer something else or forfeit the item they claimed (the item they claimed then becomes available again).
5) No money changes hands, you pay shipping on what you send
6) Ship items ASAP, preferably by Monday at the latest

Count me in too!!

Sarah, please excuse the packaging job I did on your little cake pans......
hmm.png
Boxes are hard to find when your husband is a pyromaniac.....
I swear, that man sets fire to everything not tied down......I guess I should watch my back, ehhhh?

I'll watch it but if it turns into anything like the last super swap (flaming and fighting) I won't participate in it.

PearlD, I know what you mean on setting fires..lol I once bought a Pokemon Saphire game for my daughter and it came in a small box. My hubby took the box out and threw it in the burn barrel thinking I had taken the game out. I HADNT!!!!! I left it in the box since the game was so small I didnt want to loose it.
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
Needless to say I spent another 35 buying another one..
th.gif
Jenn

Quote:
Oh no! I used to be the fire setter when I lived with my best friends in rural Missouri and we had no trash pickup. I was always asking if the trash needed burned so I could set in on fire. LOL

Back
Top Bottom