Whatchagot Super Swap - Tuesday, July 1

i didn't think there was any flaming/attacking, some people should just stay on topic and keep things running smoothly, eventually theres always someone who disagrees w/ the way things are run, but telling them that they don't have to participate isn't attacking, just weeding out possible trouble
smile.png

Quote:
LOL I don't think it got so bad that any fists were offered! JK,,
I understand where farmgirlie is coming from, there were a few comments made concerning the items or services being offered. I think as long as everyone agrees that if they aren't interested in what is offered they don't make comments about it. It will interest someone else.
Offering a service is just as valuable as a tangible item to the person offering it and also to the person accepting it.
I had fun last night too, until it got off track. Let's take this opportunity to turn Tuesday night's swap into something we can all take part in and be proud of!
I'd like to see how many unique chicken themed or related items can be found.

Quote:
I'm sure there will be by Tuesday night
wink.png

Quote:
Well said
clap.gif

I'd also like to see more chicken themed or related items
big_smile.png

I wanted to participate, but it got past my bedtime(had to be up at 2 am) but I checked before leaving for work and was beyond 50 pages, and still going when I left.

I think I still have a seedling or two to offer if I can stay awake next time.

Quote:
I'm sure there will be by Tuesday night
wink.png

I am extremely confused :eek:

Ticks I was joking about your saying "fist" instead of "first". I'm probably the only one who even noticed but my screen name is Writer for a reason. A few did get upset, hence the joke about offering fists. I'm just kidding, no meaness intended at all.

Back
Top Bottom