Whatchagot Super Swap - Tuesday, July 1

I hope I can get on tonight too. Hopefully hubby might amuse himself LOL! I love those blue fescues...and I really want some hostas for my yard
tongue.png

Everyone getting ready? I'm hopefully going to watch this swap for awhile tonight and if I see anything I must had I will see what I can find to offer.

I hope to be able to get on for a while tonight also...I will have some white irises..aloe vera..indian peach tree seedlings(the peaches are small but the foliage is maroon...my squirrels love em)some jalapeno jelly and mabey some other stuff as well...HAPPY SWAPING

Just checking to see if anyone would be interested in cattails? I have tons of them in my ditch, I really kinda like them. I am not sure if I will see much that I want or need tonight but if anyone wants to do a side swap or is interested I will list them tonight if I find anything. Jenn

As a side note, I may not be here at the starting time (or for an hour after). If someone would be willing to start this swap off, they will get the last item offered
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom