Whatever happened to truth in advertising???

SpringChickens

Crowing
12 Years
Feb 1, 2009
Lexington, KY
My daughter turned three a few weeks ago, so for her birthday we got her a wading pool. It looked really cute on the box, with a whale shaped slide and what appeared to be a decent sized wading pool. Well... First I will show you the box...

22179_dsc00064.jpg

Looks cute, right?? Well... we pulled the pool out of the box and blew it up (a task in itself!!), and look at what we got!

22179_dsc00063.jpg

Keep in mind my daughter JUST turned 3!!! It's not like she's too old to be playing in this pool!!
somad.gif
These things drive me nuts!! If I had known the pool was going to be this small, I would have spent my money on a different model!!
rant.gif
Horrible!!

ETA: There is NO WAY 4 kids could play in that pool!!

Last edited:
That is so sad, and funny at the same time. My 3 yr old just saw it, and all she is saying is that she wants one. That is obviously false advertising, and a photoshop job by the company. I would return it to where I got it, even if it is dripping, and write the company. Also, you can write your local paper, sometimes they run stories about things like that.
he.gif

They did!! I really thought that was the size I could expect! The worst part is that they say this pool is not for children under 2. I think that's the only size that might actually have some fun in it!!

I doubt even two kids could really fit in it comfortably.

I hate those kind of ads, it makes me mad when they say it can fit X amount people in it and once you got it set up, it only fits 2 big people instead of six!!!! It was a blow up blue swimming pool.

Back
Top Bottom