whats a cashiers check??

Quote:
Ashley we live in redneck boonville too-better bring a boat ton of extra $$$$
hit.gif

oh mannn
barnie.gif
ill just have to wait and go see tomorrow how crazy the fee will be.. if its a tad too ridiculous, i think ill have to try some of all of you guys otherr suggestions
th.gif

Quote:
Ashley we live in redneck boonville too-better bring a boat ton of extra $$$$
hit.gif

oh mannn
barnie.gif
ill just have to wait and go see tomorrow how crazy the fee will be.. if its a tad too ridiculous, i think ill have to try some of all of you guys otherr suggestions
th.gif

Call the bank ahead of time and ask before you go-that way you know exactly how much it is!!!

Quote:
oh mannn
barnie.gif
th.gif

Call the bank ahead of time and ask before you go-that way you know exactly how much it is!!!

well the bank is like, only a few feet down the road, so its not that far of a travel anyways haha and ill just take the money out of my account to pay for it. i never have cash on me, credit card= my best friendd
big_smile.png
which also happens to be a horrible friend..
duc.gif

lol the lady was saying she doesnt have paypal because she doesnt want to get a credit card because then she'd be a shoppoholic
big_smile.png
(like meee)
hide.gif
maybe i shouldnt have one aswell..

Quote:

well the bank is like, only a few feet down the road, so its not that far of a travel anyways haha and ill just take the money out of my account to pay for it. i never have cash on me, credit card= my best friendd
big_smile.png
duc.gif

lol the lady was saying she doesnt have paypal because she doesnt want to get a credit card because then she'd be a shoppoholic
big_smile.png
(like meee)
hide.gif

Ashley-you dont have to have a CC to have paypal just a checking account. Paypal gets the numbers of your checking account to draw funds from or give you funds:)

Quote:
big_smile.png
duc.gif

big_smile.png
(like meee)
hide.gif

Ashley-you dont have to have a CC to have paypal just a checking account. Paypal gets the numbers of your checking account to draw funds from or give you funds:)

oh! really? hmm, maybe i should pass that information along to the duck lady
big_smile.png
clap.gif
hook her up with paypal so that if i want more eggs in the future from her i dont have to go through all this trouble
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom