What's that? MissPrissy's eggs are talking to me!

Crow at them! My fiancee tried that and I swear, whenever he cock-a-doodle-dooed the little chickie would push hard on that eggshell.
smile.png

Still waiting for the little one to come out.... It's almost halfway zipped. Not as chatty as this morning but I think it is resting right now. (I have the theme song from jeapordy running through my head) I'm walking away from the incubator. (For a few minutes anyways. HA!)

La dee dah
he.gif

I'm so worried!!! This little guy hasn't made much more progress then this from this morning. Is it time for an intervention? I accidentally bumped the hatcher trying to get a picture from the other side and it rolled around a bit. It yelled at me when he rolled and I used a bendie straw throw the holes in the top to roll him back to where his pip was on top. ACK!!! Please tell me I didn't just kill his chances of getting out of that egg! When he was on the other side of the incubator he looked like he was making more progress then what it is. After it rolled I noticed he wasn't very far along at all. Should I put a drop of water where the white/membrane? is to soften it up? The temp is 100.9 and the humidity is 74%

17662_pipegg_002.jpg

It can take them 24 - 36 hours to come out. Keep whistling. No hands on the bator. It is too soon and you'll mess up your hatch. He could be still absorbing his yolk sac even though he started pipping already.

Everyone meet Patience! She (I hope) zipped out at 1:25am this morning. Still waiting to see if the other 5 eggs do anything. I'm so proud, she's so cute!!!

17662_patience_001.jpg

I did the same thing to my bator yesterday. Almost knocked it off the table. He/she still made it out fine. Be patient, I got my first Friday night and every 12 hours later, another came. Totaling 4 it took 3 days...

Back
Top Bottom