What's The Best Incubator?

ButtonHoarder

Ich bin der knopfe
Premium Feather Member
Sep 11, 2020
Neptune
Hello all! I need an incubator. I have an incubator, it was $25, and I have tried hatching chicken eggs in it three times, and all of the times was incredibly disappointed when nothing hatched, and I do not do well with disappointment. Well I'm wanting to try again, and wondered what incubator you guys think is best, and I'm not sure I want to spend more than $200. And I would also use it for my button quail eggs, I don't know if you use the same kind or not. I need an incubator that, is less than $200, I wouldn't be doing crazy amounts so not too big, and I want good hatch rates. Thank you, all suggestions welcome :)

Build your own. Or get a brinsea.
Was the thermometer and hygrometer calibrated? what kind of incubator was it?
You can get a nice forced air incubator at tractor supply for about 130
Thanks. I'll look into those. It was like a really junky, cheap thing I don't even remember the brand, it just couldn't hold temperature ever.
Thank you :)

Nurture Right 360! It is the most reasonably priced incubator I've found, and I searched extensively. I have no complaints about mine, and am incredibly impressed. It's amazing. It is the most reliable incubator I've ever had. You won't ever be able to build such a good quality incubator for so cheap. TSC carries it for $130. It auto turns 22 chicken eggs, and automatically turns off the turner when the countdown (which you can set/customize) gets to 3 days left. It saved my batch of quail eggs 😅 So if you forget to lockdown it does it for you. It has a built in candler, but I haven't used mine much because I like my flashlight better. It also has 2 external water ports so you don't have to open the lid during lockdown. And it is forced air. It has a built in hydrometer too. I can't say enough good things about it, I've been incredibly impressed. CluckNDoodle helped me decide on it, she has 3 and loves them all too. She has a great thread on the NR 360.

Nurture Right 360! It is the most reasonably priced incubator I've found, and I searched extensively. I have no complaints about mine, and am incredibly impressed. It's amazing. It is the most reliable incubator I've ever had. You won't ever be able to build such a good quality incubator for so cheap. TSC carries it for $130. It auto turns 22 chicken eggs, and automatically turns off the turner when the countdown (which you can set/customize) gets to 3 days left. It saved my batch of quail eggs 😅 So if you forget to lockdown it does it for you. It has a built in candler, but I haven't used mine much because I like my flashlight better. It also has 2 external water ports so you don't have to open the lid during lockdown. And it is forced air. It has a built in hydrometer too. I can't say enough good things about it, I've been incredibly impressed. CluckNDoodle helped me decide on it, she has 3 and loves them all too. She has a great thread on the NR 360.
Thank you :)

Okay so, there is no tractor supplies near me. Not much is. How does everyone feel about Hovabators? The hatchery we order from sells some

Back
Top Bottom