What's the rule on pantyhose?

Quote:
That's okay AllChook, The1Much wears tie-dyed pantyhose, but only when Skand lets him...

Read thru a few posts. Ya'll are silly!

In the winter I look for longer skirts so I can wear cute knee-high trouser socks with whatever shoes I choose to wear. My favorite shoes to wear are granny boots with heels and long laces.

The rest of the year I am usually tan enough to get away with nekkid legs.

I generally only wear pantyhose to really fancy occasions when I'm wearing a nice velvet dress with bright sparklies all over it.

I have worn the kind with lines up the back and they are a pain to put on. I thought I had the lines straight and was told by a friend that lines were perfect but my legs were crooked. Two margaritas later and I didn't give a hoot whether anything was straight.

Last edited:
My favorite part of getting old is that I don't have to wear pantyhose or lipstick. Hate them both. Tights don't bother me as much, but thankfully the weather never gets all that cold in Tennessee. Bare-legged it is for me!

Yes, in Autumn, the day the sandals go back in the attic box is a very sad one. My pretty summer dresses that feel so nice whisking past bare legs get smooshed to the back of the closet to languish for way too long.

That's okay AllChook, The1Much wears tie-dyed pantyhose, but only when Skand lets him...

LOL!!! Or when she MAKES him.

OK, I'm off to mentally scrub myself off with a wire brush.

Can't.... get... clean...
Must... erase... mental... image...

Nothing personal, the1much - it'd be the same for any guy.

.​

Last edited:
big_smile.png
Ok....was this a real question...or are we just 'swishin'?
I came in too late I think....
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom