What's the temperature where you are???

AllenK RGV

Chicken Addict
Premium Feather Member
Jul 23, 2017
Deep South Texas Laureles,TX 10A
Another record here today; 30C mid september.
Beautiful summer weather, but t tvHere is a downside to it. It’s because we're heading towards a catastrophe for our planet if we keep living/eating like ‘we’ do now.
We can not change others so plan for the catastrophe. I am in dire need of a surf foraging chicken breed as I am only 24 feet over sea level myself.

BDutch

Crowing
May 19, 2015
the Netherlands
My Coop
We can not change others so plan for the catastrophe. I am in dire need of a surf foraging chicken breed as I am only 24 feet over sea level myself.
Not very much we can do. Thats right. But thinking only for yourself makes things worse. We can choose governments. They can do something for the better or the worse.

Here we have people living in my country over 24 feet Below sea level. And we are here approx 24 above sea level too.

So I do think my country is going bankrupt if we carry on the way we do. But the EU is taking a lot of steps now to stop the use of CO2 and has plans to plant lots of trees (milions)

Small continuation: use Ecosia as a search engine instead of chrome or Safari,

And of course best of luck for all who live in hurricane area’s and fire zones.

AllenK RGV

Chicken Addict
Premium Feather Member
Jul 23, 2017
Deep South Texas Laureles,TX 10A
Great news the storm track forecast has this storm moving east of @kikiruru now:
1600188932188.png

Still going to be affected by high winds but not the worst of them. Regardless millions of citizens will feel the impacts and be affected. Thank goodness maximum sustained wind speeds are only 85mph now. So somewhat of a non event for us coasties. I still would not like to ride through it these storms scare me. I grew up in tornado alley and there is no comparison.
https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at4+shtml/154624.shtml?gm_track#contents

Last edited:

Top Bottom