What's the temperature where you are???

There was frost on my windshield this morning, enough that I needed to retrieve the ice scraper from its summer storage spot. :rant
Don't tell my wife but I miss those days. She made me move to a frost free zone of the world as after 30 years in Germany she was done with it. I have not scraped frost from a windshield for at least 7 years now.

Another record here today; 30C mid september.
Beautiful summer weather, but t tvHere is a downside to it. It’s because we're heading towards a catastrophe for our planet if we keep living/eating like ‘we’ do now.
We can not change others so plan for the catastrophe. I am in dire need of a surf foraging chicken breed as I am only 24 feet over sea level myself.

We can not change others so plan for the catastrophe. I am in dire need of a surf foraging chicken breed as I am only 24 feet over sea level myself.
Not very much we can do. Thats right. But thinking only for yourself makes things worse. We can choose governments. They can do something for the better or the worse.

Here we have people living in my country over 24 feet Below sea level. And we are here approx 24 above sea level too.

So I do think my country is going bankrupt if we carry on the way we do. But the EU is taking a lot of steps now to stop the use of CO2 and has plans to plant lots of trees (milions)

Small continuation: use Ecosia as a search engine instead of chrome or Safari,

And of course best of luck for all who live in hurricane area’s and fire zones.

Back
Top Bottom