What's the temperature where you are???

63 F at 1216 pm sun ☀️ and beautiful blue sky with a few thin long wispy like clouds

I’m not sure wispy is a word or what it means but that’s what I thought as I was typing 🤪

67 F at 325 pm beautiful blue sky same clouds as above sun shining bright on this pre-spring day

Last edited:
March 7 - 11:54 pm 43.7F supposed to get a mini heatwave this month. Most of the snow if gone.

Lost my squirrel buddy Danny, to the neighbors dog. For some reason he decided to jump my fence and go into their yard. Ever since they got the dog years ago, the leftover son(other two got married) has been telling her to "get the squirrels!"

The mother made a point of telling me the dog got a squirrel by the tail and it was screaming and bleeding. I knew there was some reason he hadn't been around for his meals. She wanted a reaction out of me and I wouldn't give one.

May karma reach out to them and soon. Danny had been hanging around since the end of summer- the closest I've gotten to substitute for a dog. He had been a good squirrel not causing any damage. We both always kept our distance- didn't want him domesticated - so some jerk would pop him off. Darn lost him anyway.:(

Last edited:
March 7 - 11:54 pm 43.7F supposed to get a mini heatwave this month. Most of the snow if gone.

Lost my squirrel buddy Danny, to the neighbors dog. For some reason he decided to jump my fence and go into their yard. Ever since they got the dog years ago, the leftover son(other two got married) has been telling her to "get the squirrels!"

The mother made a point of telling me the dog got a squirrel by the tail and it was screaming and bleeding. I knew there was some reason he hadn't been around for his meals. She wanted a reaction out of me and I wouldn't give one.

May karma reach out to them and soon. Danny had been hanging around since the end of summer- the closest I've gotten to substitute for a dog. He had been a good squirrel not causing any damage. We both always kept our distance- didn't want him domesticated - so some jerk would pop him off. Darn lost him anyway.:(
I'm so sorry about Danny! That's awful :hugs

😟

Back
Top Bottom