What's the temperature where you are???

My aunt and uncle just returned from Florida for the winter. My parents wintered in AZ, meanwhile I get to enjoy snow :sick

I do not like the cold, or wind. I want it 28C (82f) with a bit of humidity and a very light gentle breeze. Year round. Seems to not be in the cards for me 🌸
I never made it to Florida to visit Dad but he's coming back in a week or two anyway now. He lives in MN, me in WI, so only about 4 hours so I'll just scoot over sometime.

It's 33F right now and a weather advisory in two hours for sleet (freezing rain).

Saturday 30th March 9.58a.m. Heavy dew o'nite. Sunny, warm and calm (at my location) 13 / 18.5kph NE (at the beach), Hg 58%, 22.2C / 72F headed for 27C / 81F. Sunny.

Moon is 80.5%

Ideal Easter weather across southern Australia before outback soaking moves south​

1 day ago​

103648204.jpg

Roe Creek near Alice Springs was one of many places in southern NT which experienced unprecedented rain in the last week. (Supplied: Petra Niclasen)
Wow! You guys really experience extremes in weather don’t you?

Lovely though I have to say, very dramatic landscape.

I never made it to Florida to visit Dad but he's coming back in a week or two anyway now. He lives in MN, me in WI, so only about 4 hours so I'll just scoot over sometime.

It's 33F right now and a weather advisory in two hours for sleet (freezing rain).
I will be getting that weather system in a couple days - snow on tap for them.

Right now at 1:04am it’s -1C and a good breeze, with clear skys. Brrrr!

3% humidity? I had no idea there even was such a thing except in a desert. Oh yeah, you're in AZ lol. Still, that just shocks me! Our average here in WI is 72%.
I'm from the coast. I'm not comfortable unless the humidity is around 70%. I can handle it down to the low sixties but 3% is physically painful for me.

1711780075040.png

I don't understand the appeal of the desert. I looks like a post-apocalyptic wasteland and it unnerves me.

If there must be sand there should be an ocean right next to it.🌊:cool:

1711780617947.png

But the beauty of this planet is it has something for everyone! 🤗

I'm from the coast. I'm not comfortable unless the humidity is around 70%. I can handle it down to the low sixties but 3% is physically painful for me.

View attachment 3786108

I don't understand the appeal of the desert. I looks like a post-apocalyptic wasteland and it unnerves me.

If there must be sand there should be an ocean right next to it.🌊:cool:

View attachment 3786112

But the beauty of this planet is it has something for everyone! 🤗
The only thing I like about low humidity is bugs die below 30%. We got our house down to that for three days straight and it killed off a flea infestation a couple of decades ago. It's a trick I'll never forget! It's odd because our home is usually running around 35-40% but if it goes to 50%, suddenly we're seeing little spiders.

My aunt and uncle just returned from Florida for the winter. My parents wintered in AZ, meanwhile I get to enjoy snow :sick

I do not like the cold, or wind. I want it 28C (82f) with a bit of humidity and a very light gentle breeze. Year round. Seems to not be in the cards for me 🌸

One of my uncles moved to AZ because of the humidity here in mobile Alabama

Back
Top Bottom