What's the temperature where you are???

My aunt and uncle just returned from Florida for the winter. My parents wintered in AZ, meanwhile I get to enjoy snow :sick

I do not like the cold, or wind. I want it 28C (82f) with a bit of humidity and a very light gentle breeze. Year round. Seems to not be in the cards for me šŸŒø
I never made it to Florida to visit Dad but he's coming back in a week or two anyway now. He lives in MN, me in WI, so only about 4 hours so I'll just scoot over sometime.

It's 33F right now and a weather advisory in two hours for sleet (freezing rain).

Saturday 30th March 9.58a.m. Heavy dew o'nite. Sunny, warm and calm (at my location) 13 / 18.5kph NE (at the beach), Hg 58%, 22.2C / 72F headed for 27C / 81F. Sunny.

Moon is 80.5%

Ideal Easter weather across southern Australia before outback soaking moves south​

1 day ago​

103648204.jpg

Roe Creek near Alice Springs was one of many places in southern NT which experienced unprecedented rain in the last week. (Supplied: Petra Niclasen)
Wow! You guys really experience extremes in weather donā€™t you?

Lovely though I have to say, very dramatic landscape.

I never made it to Florida to visit Dad but he's coming back in a week or two anyway now. He lives in MN, me in WI, so only about 4 hours so I'll just scoot over sometime.

It's 33F right now and a weather advisory in two hours for sleet (freezing rain).
I will be getting that weather system in a couple days - snow on tap for them.

Right now at 1:04am itā€™s -1C and a good breeze, with clear skys. Brrrr!

3% humidity? I had no idea there even was such a thing except in a desert. Oh yeah, you're in AZ lol. Still, that just shocks me! Our average here in WI is 72%.
I'm from the coast. I'm not comfortable unless the humidity is around 70%. I can handle it down to the low sixties but 3% is physically painful for me.

1711780075040.png

I don't understand the appeal of the desert. I looks like a post-apocalyptic wasteland and it unnerves me.

If there must be sand there should be an ocean right next to it.šŸŒŠ:cool:

1711780617947.png

But the beauty of this planet is it has something for everyone! šŸ¤—

I'm from the coast. I'm not comfortable unless the humidity is around 70%. I can handle it down to the low sixties but 3% is physically painful for me.

View attachment 3786108

I don't understand the appeal of the desert. I looks like a post-apocalyptic wasteland and it unnerves me.

If there must be sand there should be an ocean right next to it.šŸŒŠ:cool:

View attachment 3786112

But the beauty of this planet is it has something for everyone! šŸ¤—
The only thing I like about low humidity is bugs die below 30%. We got our house down to that for three days straight and it killed off a flea infestation a couple of decades ago. It's a trick I'll never forget! It's odd because our home is usually running around 35-40% but if it goes to 50%, suddenly we're seeing little spiders.

My aunt and uncle just returned from Florida for the winter. My parents wintered in AZ, meanwhile I get to enjoy snow :sick

I do not like the cold, or wind. I want it 28C (82f) with a bit of humidity and a very light gentle breeze. Year round. Seems to not be in the cards for me šŸŒø

One of my uncles moved to AZ because of the humidity here in mobile Alabama

Back
Top Bottom