What's wrong with the site?

Thanks for the offer to help, and for posting your ISP!

Regarding that application: In my opinion, if you're not sure which OS you are running, don't worry about trying to run that program as it might be more complicated than it is worth.

Yesterday, I couldn't log onto BYC for a few hours. Just got a white screen after several minutes. There were a few people on FB saying they couldn't log on either. Was fine for me after about 7pm PDT. Also fine today.
Isn't century link the new name for Qwest? there was a story on the local news that Qwest field in Seattle is now called century link field.
Wish I could say I used my time productively.
lol.png

Imp

I can't get on either and I have centurylink also.
boy this is the first time I was able to get on I ran the pings hope it helped

Last edited:
I couldn't get onto BYC for a few hours last night between approx 5pm and 9pm
Every other website that I tried loaded perfectly fine, just byc wouldn't for me.
When I let the white screen sit for several minutes it told me that it was unable to find server.

I use qwest for my internet

Last edited:
If you download and run that program make sure you put "backyardchickens.com" in the "Host" field. When it is done, click the "copy text to clipboard" or "export TEXT" and send me a private message with the data.

I couldn't get in last night, either, for a couple of hours. Tried all the BYC sister sites - couldn't get into any of them. All my other internet sites were working fine. When I ran the diagnostic, it told me to check my LAN (?).

Everything's back to normal today.

I am probably the reason for the problems last night.... I was having enough fun for 6-8 people that they had to make up the shortage of fun somewhere else and therefore you were blocked out.... Sorry, but I will let it happen again, and again, and again
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom