What's wrong with their feathers?

Lovely pictures CatKai! I need to post some too, your babies are all growing up to be handsome little guys and gals. The blacks and dark blues are especially lovely
smile.png

Eden might still have eggs up for sale, but as for birds I don't know of any one. I have a splash roo I can sell fo 30$ plus shipping and the box

Tried going through this tread but wowza its too long. Anyone know where I can purchase some of these Silkied Ameraucanas?
love.gif
I have OE silkied gene carrying birds crossed with a pure silkied roo. I can sell these eggs... they will hatch out 50% silkied babies and 50% percent smooth carriers.. also I have some adult birds I could start you with but you would have to come to Texas I m not NPIP to be able to ship sorry :(( pm me if interested...

LL

Blue Roo
LL

Blue pullet, Blue roo, splash (unsure)
LL

same three
LL

other splash and again not sure of sex
200x200px-ZC-f9798ebb_IMG_0212.jpeg
and one of their first eggs, Don't know if it was the blue or black. Now it is time to put them in a breeding house

LL
Blue Roo
LL
LL
same three
LL
and one of their first eggs, Don't know if it was the blue or black. Now it is time to put them in a breeding house
Congrats! Looks they are breeding just fine where they are...lol your splash roo is pretty the pullet is awesome I really like her! Nice egg not so olive as they like to lay,you are getting a nice start on egg color hard to tell in that light.

Congrats on the first egg! Those blues are very pretty; I'm finding I'm exceptionally fond of the blacks with silkied feathering, but the blues are a close second!

LL
Blue Roo
LL
LL
same three
LL
Congrats! Looks they are breeding just fine where they are...lol your splash roo is pretty the pullet is awesome I really like her! Nice egg not so olive as they like to lay,you are getting a nice start on egg color hard to tell in that light.
The egg is blue, lighting is bad. They should lay blue they are AM's not OE's. I have to separate them there is a wheaten Marans on that coop also, they will go in there own coop

Back
Top Bottom