What's wrong with their feathers?

Quote:
So when is he going to be HERE!?!?!? I'm glad I didn't go wait for him at my PO if he's still in Tampa.
smack.gif
They better hope they drive him up here ASAP in the morning.

alice - How did you get that info? The tracking number still tells me he's just been accepted in CA and nobody on the phone was helpful.

This is the latest update: Processed through Sort Facility, February 03, 2011, 2:28 am, LAKELAND, FL 33805 Lakeland is only 20 mins from me, so any time now.
pop.gif

134 pages... [phew]!

Talk about ups and downs! I've been on tenterhooks through all the hatches, cheered at the hatchlings, upset and the deaths, cheered some more at successful matings... it's better than a soap opera!

I'm subscribing to the thread so i can keep a track of how everyone is doing.

**rooting to you all from France**

Kelly, use the EO number I gave you, that's the express shipping code. For some reason it updates quicker.

I can't wait!!! Send me an email when he's home safe - I can't log onto BYC @ work!

Last edited:
Out for Delivery, February 03, 2011, 8:31 am, POLK CITY, FL 33868
Sorting Complete, February 03, 2011, 8:21 am, POLK CITY, FL 33868

Quote:
And still NOT HERE.
barnie.gif
I know he's not with the regular mailman b/c he comes around 9, so where the heck is he?! I have to take my son to the Dr. at 1:30. Praying he's here before that.
fl.gif

Have you called the PO? He can't sit there another day I wouldn't think. They know if he has gone out or not. These are not the sturdiest chickens. Somebody can tell you where he is.
sharon

ETA it's rather the squeaky wheel deal at this point

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom