What's wrong with their feathers?

These are the smartest! (already looking for treats!) and are with a nanny hen and picking things up quickly they are heavy bodied little babies and are LOVELY full cheeked DARLINGS! Just went to check one more time before I make myself stay in here,my Splenda (the nanny) has little fluffy babies all under her wings and I REALLY need a pic of that. Here are some pics of them The babies themselves...I cannot express how wonderful it was to meet Kim and to be Gifted with the birds she provided you SO went above and beyond Kim Honestly I feel we REALLY got the deal! WOW! And have you ever just met someone that you knew you would for sure be friends with...she was like a sister RIGHT away....just a fantastic lady.Hubby is sweet too! But me and Kim were like teenagers we just needed some pjs....and well a margarita or a soda and chair on a front porch somewhere! anyhow here are the babies.....courtsy of kim AKA CATKAI. and eggs too in our bator! Oh and I need pics of the roo and hen and juvies!

If anyone is in need of a fluffy-rooster, I am thinking of selling ours (from alicefelldown).

I love these cuties, but my daughters keep wanting more and more bantam breeds and we just don't have space for everything. Anyway, if anyone wants to buy him, I'll consider all offers for him. I have a box already, so it's just ship-cost plus whatever the best offer is. His comb flops to one side (will get a photo later of that), but other than that he is perfect. He's a sweet boy and definitely fertile (100% fertility for the 3 hens we have with him). I just plan to put the 3 hens on free range, so I don't have any reason to keep the boy.

If anyone is in need of a fluffy-rooster, I am thinking of selling ours (from alicefelldown).

I love these cuties, but my daughters keep wanting more and more bantam breeds and we just don't have space for everything. Anyway, if anyone wants to buy him, I'll consider all offers for him. I have a box already, so it's just ship-cost plus whatever the best offer is. His comb flops to one side (will get a photo later of that), but other than that he is perfect. He's a sweet boy and definitely fertile (100% fertility for the 3 hens we have with him). I just plan to put the 3 hens on free range, so I don't have any reason to keep the boy.

OH no......I just came in to ask you when you'd be able to ship chicks.
hit.gif

Lovely roo!! If I lived closer, I would get him. *sigh* He'd be a good addition to several of my project flocks.

OH no......I just came in to ask you when you'd be able to ship chicks.
hit.gif
Sorry! I decided to keep him after all (I am the classic example of indecision), but just moved him tonight to a new pen with various EEs and olive eggers and marans hens in there too. So I guess I won't be selling eggs or chicks any more, but I will still have this fluffy boy to look at and remind me of this fun project. He's so cute I just couldn't get rid of him after watching him a lot today :)

These are darling! My eggs from Catkai go into lockdown tomorrow. You've made me even more excited!

These are the smartest! (already looking for treats!) and are with a nanny hen and picking things up quickly they are heavy bodied little babies and are LOVELY full cheeked DARLINGS! Just went to check one more time before I make myself stay in here,my Splenda (the nanny) has little fluffy babies all under her wings and I REALLY need a pic of that. Here are some pics of them The babies themselves...I cannot express how wonderful it was to meet Kim and to be Gifted with the birds she provided you SO went above and beyond Kim Honestly I feel we REALLY got the deal! WOW! And have you ever just met someone that you knew you would for sure be friends with...she was like a sister RIGHT away....just a fantastic lady.Hubby is sweet too! But me and Kim were like teenagers we just needed some pjs....and well a margarita or a soda and chair on a front porch somewhere! anyhow here are the babies.....courtsy of kim AKA CATKAI. and eggs too in our bator! Oh and I need pics of the roo and hen and juvies!

They are heavy sturdy very vigorous little darlings! and SOOOOOOOOOO soft...and I got 4 maybe a few more actual FLUFFIES!!!! just awesome....
bun.gif
wonder where kim is she is missing my HAwk adventure!

Last edited:
They are heavy sturdy very vigorous little darlings! and SOOOOOOOOOO soft...and I got 4 maybe a few more actual FLUFFIES!!!! just awesome....
bun.gif
wonder where kim is she is missing my HAwk adventure!

Yep thinking you have like 12 fluffies right? We had 6" of rain then I worked all day 2 days. I am up to my ears in mud and water puddles :)

Back
Top Bottom