What's wrong with this picture???

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
NO what is farby? (As a camping event in scouts)we did an event with revolutionary war guys and they were real strick about food/clothes etc till after dinner then they broke out the six packs. Yes they broke out the instruments and did some folk singing it was fun. I always enjoy the time around fire and cooking over same. Enjoy the weekend.

Quote:
NO what is farby? (As a camping event in scouts)we did an event with revolutionary war guys and they were real strick about food/clothes etc till after dinner then they broke out the six packs. Yes they broke out the instruments and did some folk singing it was fun. I always enjoy the time around fire and cooking over same. Enjoy the weekend.

A farb is someone who goes to reenactments with propane heaters hidden in their tents, with flashlights instead of lanterns, with nonperiod clothing. Farb stands for "Far Be It From Authentic" There's nothing really wrong with being a "farb" but hard core reneactors pick on them behind their backs.

Last edited:
I was just wondering why the let such a fox
ep.gif
in with all those fine chickens
wink.png

Hey who's that look like in this picture.
ladyatthecabin.jpg

Last edited:
gig.gif

Not only that my dears, we also dress farby underneath...some of us dont wear corsets and petticoats and pantaloons, etc. My worse fear is that if I got one of those slit pantaloons, then I fall, oh boy, the exposure to the public would be so humilating!

I wear panty hoses during the heat months and some girls wear nothing under their dresses...comfort is the big thing and we dont want the girls to fall over in heat exhaustion...been there and done it twice...not a nice feeling.

Yep we use propane in our tents and flashlights to read or search for things. Even our bed frame is metal fold up type thing with rollers. Air mattresses and all the comfy blankets!

Nothing wrong with hard cores making fun so do we! We tell them that they are strange lots LOL.

Quote:
Pantaloons!!! Yeah right!!! I'm a total farb under the dress.

I do however sleep outside by the fire with the men...well I pass out by the fire.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom