What's your fav coloured birds?

Blue wheaten or silver quail.
Blue wheaten because the males have brilliant orange feathers contrasting with the blue-grey while females are a lovely creamy yellow.
Silver quail because of the striking contrast between black and snowy white. The males are pretty and the females maybe even prettier. They look noble and refined. Ooh! Silver Mille Fleurs are pretty too.
@MIAMI LEGHORN
Look what I see.

You guys should visit a poultry show sometime. About 25 percent of the birds are black!
Remember going to one when I was very young, it also had cows bulls, rabbits.. back then I didn't realise what all the fuss was about I saw someone walk out a cow and walk it around, it seemed like a cow. Remember there was also a lot of silkies and some very fluffy rabbits, I would appreciate such shows much more these days that's for sure.

Remember going to one when I was very young, it also had cows bulls, rabbits.. back then I didn't realise what all the fuss was about I saw someone walk out a cow and walk it around, it seemed like a cow. Remember there was also a lot of silkies and some very fluffy rabbits, I would appreciate such shows much more these days that's for sure.
Youth Fair Comes every year round here. They have poultry shows as well. This time around I'll be paying more attention .

Youth Fair Comes every year round here. They have poultry shows as well. This time around I'll be paying more attention .
Yes there been doing horse ones every now an then here, I might be getting a horse 🐎 soon for traveling purposes so might check it out. I'd like to check out a poultry one though too. I think it's really good when people get into a hobby so much such as breeding good looking birds or any animal, it's just a nice thing, when people can see the beauty in such things.

Silver laced and milli flurr

Attachments

• 5C2DAACB-EBF6-4204-90A3-F1403987777B.jpeg
    5C2DAACB-EBF6-4204-90A3-F1403987777B.jpeg
    579.4 KB · Views: 9

Back
Top Bottom