What's your least favorite breed?

My least favorite breed? Hmmmmm. That's a tough one but if had to really choose, it would be the sabre tooth teradactyl.
big_smile.png

Quote:
My 8 year old daugher would be terrified if she read your post. It's a good thing she's sleeping.
lol.png
My daughter is absolutely fascinated with dinosaurs and any saber tooth animal.

I don't like EE's. I see them every where in here!!
somad.gif
I have a EE rooster and he is always messing with my peahens and hens, while they are with chicks!!!!
rant.gif

Quote:
OH! Now you tell me? I have some 8 week old chicks running around! Good thing they are supposed to be some of the best tasting meat...

Quote:
OH! Now you tell me? I have some 8 week old chicks running around! Good thing they are supposed to be some of the best tasting meat...

That's so wrong! I've had La Fleche for a while and they are like any other breed. The more time you spend with them the more affectionate they will become. Mine have always been sweet. I love the La Fleche! They just look mean but they're actually big babies.

Last edited:
That's so wrong! I've had La Fleche for a while and they are like any other breed. The more time you spend with them the more affectionate they will become. Mine have always been sweet. I love the La Fleche! They just look mean but they're actually big babies.

Thanks for setting that straight. But I really did buy them because I read they were great meat birds... So if you sell hatching eggs, or live near the AR line, let me know. I will probably want some more next year!​

I have never had a hen I didn't like but I tend to pick the more docile & friendly breeds for my small flock

Leghorns are the worst I have had as far as pet's are concerned. They are ugly, flighty, not real intelegent/quisitive, they burn out after a year of laying, and there is no meat on their bones.

Some of my Coshins where the stupidest but not all of them.

And my meanest roo was a Rhode Island Red.

Back
Top Bottom