Wheaten Ameraucana PAIRS...WILL SHIP!!!!

shelleyb1969

Star Bright Farm
11 Years
Jul 24, 2008
Brown City, Michigan (Thumb)
I have one 9 week old wheaten pair from Jean Ribbeck (Pips&Peeps) and John Blehm stock, and one 8 week old pair (wheaten roo/blue wheaten hen) from Randy Garner stock. Shipping is available and the cost consists of the ACTUAL USPS Express Mail shipping cost to your zip code + $24.95 box fee (this is the actual cost of the shipping box I will order...I do not have boxes on hand). Buy it now price is PER PAIR.

13587_ameraucanajune_2010_9.jpg

13587_ameraucanajune_2010_10.jpg

13587_ameraucanajune_2010_18.jpg

Do you think its too hot to ship? It's been 95-100 degrees everyday here the past 2 weeks and our UPS stuff doesn't get here until after they do the town runs, usually 4-5pm...

(I mean ship with my circumstances, not everywhere)

Last edited:
If you want to pm me your zip, I can check to see what the guaranteed delivery time would be...1 day, 2 days, etc. Also, live birds shipped Express are always held at your local post office for you to pick them up there...so they're not traveling around town in a truck all day. If it's a guaranteed next day delivery to your location, then I'd ship to you. I put lots of watermelon and apples in the box for hydration and nourishment.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom