Wheaten Crele Orpington Project, Reboot

Yeah. Can you describe some of their colors?
Yeah. As chicks they were a full yellow, a wildrype looking one and a normal one. I ended up with a white with a red spot on her hed, a "Yellow Ginger" and a "Ginger".

20201027_195756.jpg

Ignore the Japanese hen, she brooder the eggs because the actual mama decided to stop

Yeah. As chicks they were a full yellow, a wildrype looking one and a normal one. I ended up with a white with a red spot on her hed, a "Yellow Ginger" and a "Ginger".

View attachment 2657985
Ignore the Japanese hen, she brooder the eggs because the actual mama decided to stop
Pretty birds.

How your birds are throwing out those funky colored chicks is interesting.

This is the closest I can find for my Brown Chick. There's another chick that I found that looks similar, but includes Birchen, which my birds don't carry.
Screenshot_20210509-090607_Chrome.jpg
The chick in the for ground is a mystery apparently. I'm gonna keep digging around.

This is the closest I can find for my Brown Chick. There's another chick that I found that looks similar, but includes Birchen, which my birds don't carry.
View attachment 2659300The chick in the for ground is a mystery apparently. I'm gonna keep digging around.
Mysteries are always fun 🕵

Back
Top Bottom