When BYC Members visit...

Schultz

CluckN'Crow Farm
11 Years
Aug 5, 2008
Indianapolis
We wanted to share a great experience we had today. BYC Member Solace (Dan) and his family stopped in for a visit on their way from North Carolina to Wisconsin. I made them a pre-Easter lunch (ham, potato salad, deviled eggs, green beans and corn and individual cheese cakes). We had a nice visit showing off our girls, 4 brooders full of chicks and incubator. We talked about a lot of stuff especially chicken!! It was a great time but way too short. They are some of the nicest people we have ever met. They also brought along a very special gift for us that we just had to show off here on BYC. They also bought Serama, Brahma and Button Quail eggs! Thanks Solace!!!!!
Our pretty new Serama boy!!!
DSC03776.jpg

DSC03797.jpg

Thank you everyone! He's also very sweet and easily handled. I couldn't ask for a better bird. He also has the cutest crow that just tickles me every time. We have only had hime since about 11:30 this morning and he's already warmed up to us.
DSC03795.jpg

DSC03794.jpg

Thanks for letting me show off our new baby!

Very pretty bird! I just met a byc'er also last week. Isn't it the best? She is peepsandbunnies, from Sebring, Florida. It was a nice visit albeit short. But I will be back many times to visit again. I like nice stories like this. Glad you had such a great time.
woot.gif

Back
Top Bottom