When can the trouble makers be outside?

Madelennon

Chirping
Feb 23, 2015
Haslet,Texas
When oh when are ducklings old enough to be in a closed duck house? They are currently being housed in a large baby pool with cardboard around it, in my garage. Today, I go out, and they have eaten a hole in the cardboard surrounding their pool and the crested (of course) escaped into the garage. Not sure if she is the smartest duck, or the dumbest duck, but anyway, they are four weeks old now. Is it too soon for them to be in the duck house? It is completely enclosed with solid floor. Predator proof. Refurbished especially for them, no other birds. It is getting into the 80s during the day and the 60s at night. Any suggestions? Just say yes! Please!!!! Haha!!!

Yes, move those buggars out! Time for an upgrade for sure, and they should be fine at those temps inside their duck house at night. :)

I let my ducks out on the farm at 2 weeks and they're fine its about 50 degrees so they'll be fine just release the munchkins to their coop

Yayayayayayayayay!!!!! That's what I figured!!! Thanks everybody! Those little babies are going out this weekend! Happy Easter to me! Hahaha! I will post some pictures of them in their new home as soon as they get out there!

Back
Top Bottom