When did people stop...

Quote:
The more you post, the more you become my hero!

Good Lord you want MORE posts???
th.gif

This is nothing new 24 years ago i lived in an apartment complex and my daughter was 2.
She was taking a nap and my neighbor who lived just 1 door from me called me to come over so she could give me a recipe i had ask for.
I was in a ground apartment and so was she it was maybe 40 feet to her door.
I walked out side to her door did not go in and stood there chatting with her and i could see my front door.
I had been there maybe 5 minutes and a cop car pulled up in front of my door got out and went to my door.
I walked over and was scared thinking it could be about my husband or family.
He said we received a call a baby had been left alone in this apartment .
I was livid and upset i dare someone call the police and tell them my daughter was left alone.
I opened my door and showed him my sleeping daughter in her playpen.
He apologized and called it in as a bogus call and said people really shouldn't call in like that it ties them up from helping with real emergency's.
Found out it was the 2 old ladies in the apartments across from me that spyed on the whole neighborhood.

Quote:
The more you post, the more you become my hero!

Good Lord you want MORE posts???
th.gif

It's okay! I love that reply!

Quote:
That's exactly what it is. The same people would be livid if the cops weren't on their side of town while they are being robbed. Gee, maybe if you hadn't sent them on a bogus call to the other side of town tracking down panhandles, they'd be available to help you.
They also get at least one call a night about someone not driving the way the driver in the car behind them thinks they should - too fast, too slow, etc.
Another gripe. People that don't pull out of the way of emergency vehicles. One day someone's not going to pull over for the rescue squad and it's going to be their loved one that is waiting on the paramedics. One word, karma.

I always found it odd that Conway does not allow Panhandlers. It's a very strict town. Conway did background checks on all the people from the Katrina Evac that were coming here for shelter and if they had a record they had to go else where.

Quote:
That's exactly what it is. The same people would be livid if the cops weren't on their side of town while they are being robbed. Gee, maybe if you hadn't sent them on a bogus call to the other side of town tracking down panhandles, they'd be available to help you.
They also get at least one call a night about someone not driving the way the driver in the car behind them thinks they should - too fast, too slow, etc.
Another gripe. People that don't pull out of the way of emergency vehicles. One day someone's not going to pull over for the rescue squad and it's going to be their loved one that is waiting on the paramedics. One word, karma.

People around here report vagrants too. They need to remember they could be there very soon themselves in this economy!!!! My favorite sign is the guy at the freeway offramp "I won't lie - I need a beer"
lol.png

Quote:

People around here report vagrants too. They need to remember they could be there very soon themselves in this economy!!!! My favorite sign is the guy at the freeway offramp "I won't lie - I need a beer"
lol.png

Now that guy would get 5 bux just for making me laugh out loud!!!! In DC I saw something like that.... Will work for Booz
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom