When is the next Northern NY Poultry Fanciers swap meet in Madrid, NY?

Quote:
the malone one will be at the fairgrounds on the 25th of june and I think the one in Madrid will open around 7 or 8 am

Thanks!!
smile.png

Thanks for the information. I'm glad I asked cause that isn't that far off. Definitely don't want to miss the first swap. Be nice if someone that is a member of the NNY Poultry Fanciers updated their site. I've thought about just making one of those free websites and list the information on it but for the St. Lawrence County swaps/shows but I can never find the information myself to make one.

Last edited:
Quote:
I got a newsletter not too long ago stating the dates of the show and swap and whats going on in the club because i joined it last year. They have meetings at the madrid library but dont have the time to go, perhaps someone who attends them can bring up the site issue or offer to make a free one and keep it updated.

The swap in madrid is tomorrow on May 1st the Auction is on Sunday May 15th. Both are in Madrid so i am assuming it's back at the Madrid community center in the park across from the bridge. I left my newsletter on my desk please forgive me. Hi Lady! Hope to see you there tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom