When will Kiki get to 500k likes?

When will Kiki get 500k reactions?

• Total voters
Pics
Who are we tricking? *backtracks through thread* can I help?
We are tricking her husband.
I want to send her quail eggs to hatch but we can't let him know that he's got something new to take care of.
We have to make him think that he's already had these birds and that he's already been feeding them and taking care of them.

I do have a couple of critter cages I've used for small chickens in need of temporary shelter. I don't think I could trick him into thinking they were anything but quail.
Pffff. Give me his phone number and I'll trick him for you

I'm going to start playing that quail sound in the evenings while we're computing and "watching" TV, and I'll go look for some pictures of your birds to show him how pretty they are, see if I can inspire him a little :) I won't have a free incubator for a couple of weeks yet anyway, I have one I just filled with NN and Cochin eggs and the other a week into incubation on some of my eggs with 15 Ayam Cemani eggs for a local keeper.

Oh - I almost forgot to tell you - the half degree increase in temp resulted in a 100% hatch of all eggs that made it to lockdown!

I'm going to start playing that quail sound in the evenings while we're computing and "watching" TV, and I'll go look for some pictures of your birds to show him how pretty they are, see if I can inspire him a little :) I won't have a free incubator for a couple of weeks yet anyway, I have one I just filled with NN and Cochin eggs and the other a week into incubation on some of my eggs with 15 Ayam Cemani eggs for a local keeper.

Oh - I almost forgot to tell you - the half degree increase in temp resulted in a 100% hatch of all eggs that made it to lockdown!
:woot

I adore you!
He won't quite understand how pretty this bird is but just show him this picture anyways...
IMG_20200701_194359.jpg

And then show him how stupid these things are:

Back
Top Bottom