When will she give birth

Pics
I've been where the neighbor is, it doesn't feel good to have someone with NO FACTS ranting about you on the internet! A friend is going through the same thing right now and people are sending her death threats for shooting a pig that ran at her child on her land!
Death threats!? That's awful! Hugs for your friend. :hugs

Death threats!? That's awful! Hugs for your friend. :hugs

Thanks, she's going through a lot and the police had to get involved to stop the threats but she's worried about the safety of her kids.
I'm sorry for going off but its not good to feed these kinds of things. They turn ugly fast, and if there was a real problem the OP's parent would have done somthing.

Well my grandpa (he adopted me) is worried about our safety. I don’t have any family at all to take me. Only a friend up in Idaho, so he’s worried about our safety. Btw I saw Nala today and ran outside, it hurt to run lol. But she looks good, just a little skinny. I didn’t get any pics.

I'm not completely agreeing with @Mariella posey here.
I've been where the neighbor is, it doesn't feel good to have someone with NO FACTS ranting about you on the internet! A friend is going through the same thing right now and people are sending her death threats for shooting a pig that ran at her child on her land!
I'm really sorry about your friend Mariella, death threats are awful and absolutely stupidly unnecessary and scary, but I choose to trust OP here when she says that dog is beaten and neglected, because she is the one person here who would know for sure what is going on..
If you have a problem with it DO SOMETHING! It doesn't matter what age you are! This feels more like a gossip thread then a help thread.
And OP says they cant do anything, so why are you telling them to? OP loves the dog so I really think they would if they could.
Hitting them with a stick is only a quick smack, did you think they get stabbed with the stick?
I have 75 acres that my dogs protect from predators so I can't use the invisible fence. And trust me I HATE having to hit my dogs but it keeps them from being shot!
The OP said they are abusing and neglecting this dog but how do they know the dog wasn't seen by a vet after being hit by the car? Maybe they don't think the dog is pregnant so what?
I'm really glad to hear you just give your dogs a 'quick smack' with a stick, and hate doing so, but that does not mean that is what OP's neighbours are doing, why would that follow? Maybe we are being melodramatic here, but I think we should listen to OP and we are all concerned for the dog and her puppies (And now for OP!)

I'm not completely agreeing with @Mariella posey here.

I'm really sorry about your friend Mariella, death threats are awful and absolutely stupidly unnecessary and scary, but I choose to trust OP here when she says that dog is beaten and neglected, because she is the one person here who would know for sure what is going on..

And OP says they cant do anything, so why are you telling them to? OP loves the dog so I really think they would if they could.

I'm really glad to hear you just give your dogs a 'quick smack' with a stick, and hate doing so, but that does not mean that is what OP's neighbours are doing, why would that follow? Maybe we are being melodramatic here, but I think we should listen to OP and we are all concerned for the dog and her puppies (And now for OP!)
Thank you so much, I don’t understand why she is talking bad about the thread. She talks like she hasn’t even read the whole thing. I’m not trying to gossip or talk bad about people, I am not like that. And she says I need to say something, but I’ve already explained why I haven’t. I’m a minor, my parents control what I do and they are afraid of it causing problems other neighbors, and that the people could be dangerous. Please don’t say anything unless you’ve read the whole thing, @Mariella posey. And thank you @Sulky Bantam

Thank you so much, I don’t understand why she is talking bad about the thread. She talks like she hasn’t even read the whole thing. I’m not trying to gossip or talk bad about people, I am not like that. And she says I need to say something, but I’ve already explained why I haven’t. I’m a minor, my parents control what I do and they are afraid of it causing problems with them and possibly other neighbors, and the people could be dangerous.
Yeah we all understand...idk y we can’t explain it to anyone else

Back
Top Bottom