When will she give birth

Pics
Well last time they were selling, they didn’t all get sold until like four or five months.
Sounds like you'll get to see them and you can make a judgement call as they grow.

People tend to take decent care of the things they make money off of, so i suspect the puppies arent doing too bad. Maybe not a well off as is ideal, but letting them starve to death will bring in less income and letting them look emaciated or sickly will make them harder to sell. So I'm really only worried about mama.

If only you had the pups. As soon as you find them the best choice is locking THEM up before they do
If OP is concerned about the backlash of calling animal control, they should definitely not be advised to steal the puppies.

Sounds like you'll get to see them and you can make a judgement call as they grow.

People tend to take decent care of the things they make money off of, so i suspect the puppies arent doing too bad. Maybe not a well off as is ideal, but letting them starve to death will bring in less income and letting them look emaciated or sickly will make them harder to sell. So I'm really only worried about mama.

If OP is concerned about the backlash of calling animal control, they should definitely not be advised to steal the puppies.
Well it’s more my grandfather that won’t call because I am a minor and I can’t do much. Also, around here our animals won’t do much. They’re extremely lazy.

But like OP said earlier, they hardly notice them and when they do, they abuse her

Stealing the puppies clearly is not an option..... but, hopefully, one day, your grandad will change his mind @JadeFarms, or someone else will decide to report them.

But like OP said earlier, they hardly notice them and when they do, they abuse her
that is grounds to call animal control, but not grounds to steal someone elses property. I want the dogs out as much as yall, but that could bring legal action against OP. if they are breeding for money, they will notice if their cuddley piles of money go missing.

Back
Top Bottom