When will she lay another? **Update with NEW EGGS!!!**page 4

Name her Boo
idunno.gif

How long does it take for one lil egg to come out. She's been in and out of the hen house...and in and out of 4 different nest boxes. She's cackles and boks and then jumps out of the nest box and walks around the yard but then goes right back into the house again. She's even making the roo impatient. Every time she jumps out of the nest box he looks in it and there's nothing there. I thought the second egg would just pop right out.

I had a friend from NH and she didn't have much of an accent but she did say things that made me laugh like "That's wicked cool!" and "Let's stop at the store for a pack of butts".
gig.gif

I think we are of the few that say grinder too. I used to think EVERYONE said that and i met someone from jersey and he never heard of such a thing. thought we were all nuts. I told him we had grinders for lunch and he seriously did not know how to respond. Funny too, jersey is so close.

BTW i just added fresh new pics on myspace
smile.png

Last edited:
She's back in the box with the Colonel (roo) at her side. The last time I checked she was in the same nest box she laid her first egg in and my EE Purdy was in the bottom nest box.

This is really hurting my work performance for today. I made 120 bars of soap yesterday and I'm going to make 240 today but these chickens have me off to a late start.

We have a MILLION northerners moving to NC every day and with them comes northern resturants. We have a pizza and sub place that's called Pizza and Grinders. I've been in there once and ordered a turkey "grinder"...subway's better.

They must be really bad then becuse SUBWAY is the worst excuse for a hoagie,sub,grinder, hero. The only thing they have going for them is that they are consistant, CONSISTLY BAD.
hmm.png

Maybe the subway down there has more pride and makes better grinders. I think in Mass anyway.....everybody thinks you owe them something. Nobody wants to work for their paycheck anymore. People dont like work to interfere with their social life....but want a nice check at the end of the week. Its very SAD.

Back
Top Bottom