Where can I bring ducks?

jaimitastic

In the Brooder
5 Years
Mar 25, 2014
I have a male and female I need to rehome. The male is extremely aggressive towards people. I've tried many different things to get him to stop but nothing has worked so far. He's pecked at my son and daughter one too many times.

My husband wants them gone now. I've posted on the rehoming board here and on craigslist and have had no interest.

Where can I bring them? Would a humane society take them?

I'm in MN if anyone is interested.

I have a male and female I need to rehome. The male is extremely aggressive towards people. I've tried many different things to get him to stop but nothing has worked so far. He's pecked at my son and daughter one too many times.

My husband wants them gone now. I've posted on the rehoming board here and on craigslist and have had no interest.

Where can I bring them? Would a humane society take them?

I'm in MN if anyone is interested.
See if anyone in your area take is farm animals, here it's called farm animal rescues. I'm very sorry it hasn't worked out but please don't dump them some where. Just keep them penned till you find a refuge for them. Animal shelter may know of a place I looked up on line and found 2 not far from me when someone dumped a rooster off at our church.

Thank you! I'll see if there is anything like that around here. I already told my H that we're keeping them until I can find somewhere for them to go.

Thank you! I'll see if there is anything like that around here. I already told my H that we're keeping them until I can find somewhere for them to go.
I hope you can find them a place soon
fl.gif

https://www.google.com/search?cof=L...l+rescues+in+Minessota&btnG=Search&gws_rd=ssl

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom