Where can I find directions Band Aid Method

I assume you mean for spraddle leg? Here is what I do. It helps if you can have someone else hold the chick but you can do it by yourself, too. Get the right sized bandaid, some may need one cut lengthwise. hold it where the pad is between the chicks legs. Stick one half of the sticky part around each leg about mid thigh, close together enough the legs are in the proper position. That's about it. I have used a second one a bit lower when the legs were severe. Good luck.
smile.png

Thanks for the quick answer. I guess I could've explained the problem, huh? Chick left leg seems almost useless. He keeps it close to his body and toes seem pretty limp. I found out how to make a boot, but I don't know what to do about the rest of the leg. Seems to have no strength in it.

Hmmm......strange. I don't think it can hurt to try that though it doesn't really sound like spraddle leg. Especially since it is only one leg. Poor little guy.
sad.png
Hope he gets better.

just got home...maybe it is both legs...i don't know. Gonna try a lil splint I guess.
sad.png
This is the part I don't like...when they're not ok.
Thanks everyone for all the help. Many have helped through many posts!! You are a wealth of information!!!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom