Where can I find Silkied varieties of rare, or uncommon breeds.

I am not a polish fan in general 🤣 I typically lived more on the game threads. Show girl thread was a hoot though.
I do remember a famous Silkie on here, Snorkle. I think she was a black Silkie. She'd been shipped, and something weather-related happened, and even though her box had standing water in it, she managed to live.

When Showgirls first came out, I was not impressed. There's like a month-long window where they are cute. And then they are hideous again. lol

I do remember a famous Silkie on here, Snorkle. I think she was a black Silkie. She'd been shipped, and something weather-related happened, and even though her box had standing water in it, she managed to live.

When Showgirls first came out, I was not impressed. There's like a month-long window where they are cute. And then they are hideous again. lol
I don't remember that one. I do remember Miracle the Guinea Hybrid though, honestly surprised there never was a vet school study :idunno

I had one, until NPIP test and she tested positive for something so we culled her. They are 100% that pet you keep because of how hideously adorable they were. Distinctively remembered using her for a poultry talk and had this lady with a little rat dog calling her existing animal cruelty.

No, not just necks. The whole birds were naked
Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

Back
Top Bottom