Where should I buy blue Partridge Brahmas?

ChickenObsession

Songster
Jul 5, 2018
I live in Arkansas and I am looking for blue Partridge Brahma eggs also just regular Partridge Brahma and black partridge brahmas fertile hatching eggs with people write me about successful places where they have gotten this breeds from have you ever heard of chicks and Bloom and are they a credible place they don't have a website and I was concerned about that please write me about your experiences thank you

Not sure where in Arkansas you are but I got some from a guy in north Mississippi that does blue/gold partridge. don’t know if he ships though

Not sure where in Arkansas you are but I got some from a guy in north Mississippi that does blue/gold partridge. don’t know if he ships though
thanks for replying so soon I'm wanting them to be shipped to me I read on backyard chickens that somebody knew of a New York breeder that was very very good do you have pictures of your blue partridge bramas and gold brahmas thank you

I just got them a couple weeks ago there still in the brooder I think there around 4-5 weeks now. I can get pictures of them but you can’t tell much yet

I found a place through facebook called Honeysuckle Breeze Farm Boutique Birds. I have no previous experience with them but they responded right away through messenger and were very friendly. They promised to send me eggs as soon as available and were able to give me an estimate. Check out their pictures on their fb page and see if you like them

Back
Top Bottom