Where should I buy blue Partridge Brahmas?

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by ChickenObsession, Nov 1, 2019.

1. ChickenObsession

ChickenObsession Songster

Jul 5, 2018
    I live in Arkansas and I am looking for blue Partridge Brahma eggs also just regular Partridge Brahma and black partridge brahmas fertile hatching eggs with people write me about successful places where they have gotten this breeds from have you ever heard of chicks and Bloom and are they a credible place they don't have a website and I was concerned about that please write me about your experiences thank you

2. RaineyTN

RaineyTN Chirping

Oct 8, 2019
    Somerville TN
    Not sure where in Arkansas you are but I got some from a guy in north Mississippi that does blue/gold partridge. don’t know if he ships though

3. ChickenObsession

ChickenObsession Songster

Jul 5, 2018
    thanks for replying so soon I'm wanting them to be shipped to me I read on backyard chickens that somebody knew of a New York breeder that was very very good do you have pictures of your blue partridge bramas and gold brahmas thank you

4. RaineyTN

RaineyTN Chirping

Oct 8, 2019
    Somerville TN
    I just got them a couple weeks ago there still in the brooder I think there around 4-5 weeks now. I can get pictures of them but you can’t tell much yet

ChickenObsession likes this.
  5. rmiracle1012

rmiracle1012 Hatching

Jul 23, 2019
    can you send me his info?

ChickenObsession likes this.
  6. rmiracle1012

rmiracle1012 Hatching

Jul 23, 2019

Can you send me his info?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: