Where to buy Organic Chicken Feed?

Saw your post that was made in 2012 and was wondering if you had found a another place to buy your feed in Middle TN or if you still buy from Windy Farms and found others that were interested in getting the 500 lbs w/o the husks. I live in North Sumner County and have had my chickens for about 3 years now and I would like to change over to an organic flock as I have my grand and great-grand children living with me now. Just needing a bit of advice locally. Thanks so much Annie

We have been using Countryside Organics for over a year - and we have it shipped in. We have tried a few other options, and we like Countryside the best. I notice they offer free in store pick up for some areas.

You might try tractor supply, my local store in Hohenwald,TN started carrying Nature's Best Organic chicken feed.

Saw your post that was made in 2012 and was wondering if you had found a another place to buy your feed in Middle TN or if you still buy from Windy Farms and found others that were interested in getting the 500 lbs w/o the husks. I live in North Sumner County and have had my chickens for about 3 years now and I would like to change over to an organic flock as I have my grand and great-grand children living with me now. Just needing a bit of advice locally. Thanks so much Annie

For those in the Florence, KY area, there is now an Azure Standard drop once a month. They carry organic chicken feed along with many other organic products. PM me for details. I would love to get enough of us together to possibly work out a volume discount.

The Co-Op in Knoxville, TN gets Countryside Organics feed.

I was wondering if any of you in the Mid/East TN or Southern KY areas have seen any Organic Turkey or Game Bird feed (with really high protein--like 26% or so)? I'm finding it very difficult to find and almost no one will ship it (the ones that will costs just as much for shipping as the feed does)

I was wondering if any of you in the Mid/East TN or Southern KY areas have seen any Organic Turkey or Game Bird feed (with really high protein--like 26% or so)? I'm finding it very difficult to find and almost no one will ship it (the ones that will costs just as much for shipping as the feed does)

I haven't, I'm in southern middle Tennessee. I'll keep an eye out though.

AgCare Products is a local business in Asheville, NC, that sells a number of organic/non-GMO feeds. It's where I buy New Country Organics. Great people, knowledgeable, super friendly!

AgCare Products
635 Smokey Park Highway
Candler, NC 28715
(828) 581-4000
https://agcareproducts.weebly.com/

Looking for a good source in the south Chicagoland illinois area. Anyone have any good leads? I couldn't find any on this thread or list. Should I post this somewhere else? Sorry I'm a newbie to this!:idunno

Looking for a good source in the south Chicagoland illinois area. Anyone have any good leads? I couldn't find any on this thread or list. Should I post this somewhere else? Sorry I'm a newbie to this!:idunno
Go to the Kalmbach Feed website & see if anyone carries it in your area. If they don't carry the Organic Harvest, they may be able to order it for you. Kalmbach also makes conventional & non GMO varieties. They are out of Ohio. You may be able to get Nature's Best out of PA, that is sold at TSC stores & a few others. Purina Organic should be available out there also. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom