where to buy Silkie chicks

Try silkietime she is in tenn. And has beautiful silkies
thumbsup.gif

silkietime is in joelton, near nashville, there is a lady in woodbury,tn i know of some of in manchester,tn all of them are at least a four drive from memphis

I always get my silkie eggs from good breeders on EBAY>>>> I have been getting my eggs from ebay since 2005 with only one bum breeder. I recommend the following sellers

Kirk4498- childress colllins no longer a registered user- will look to see if he has an actual site. Excellent birds.
Silkiebird
Glenna555
sassy silkies
avianxs
Windchyme
member MS41396
flufnstuffs
I am currently awaiting a shipment from 1234 Muki, birds look good
Boggy Bottom Bantams, full hatch rate. she is creating new colors, beautifull birds.
kmarsh covered bridge, I will try next time.

I was not going to hatch out a second clutch of babes but I have mama "hope" who after hatching earlier this year has gone perpetual broody and I can't get her out of it so a hatching we will go.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
awesomefowl
Overrun With Chickens

I just saw your site and my heart jumped! Beautiful babes!! I wish I could win the lottery and afford acreage...for me you can never have enough silkies or silkie love!! Its addictive!

I get my Silkies from breeders. I never order from hatcheries, breeder chicks are better all the way around IMO. Healthier, better quality, and even friendlier. I always check out the breeder first, see how their birds are treated, housed, and how clean they are, and then get or don't get the chicks. Local breeders is the way to go :)

Back
Top Bottom