where will you be Dec of 2012?

I think I'd be more worried if I hadn't already seen so many doomsday predictions fail.
caf.gif
May 21 jumps to mind...

I will be feeding chickens, goats, rabbits, and ducks. I'll be milking and collecting eggs. While I eat out of our pantry of home canned food. I'll be decorating the house for CHRISTmas. Just like I have every December. When God wants me, he'll take me.
big_smile.png

Among the snow in Europe...
hide.gif
Hey, at least I won't get burned to a crisp by some volcanic rock bombs
lol.png

I personally don't believe in 2012. May 21st DOES spring to mind, doesn't it?

Quote:
Ditto, I'm holding out on my panic until the Zombie Apocalypse. (ya know, I’m getting a hankering for a calf brain sandwich, is that bad?)

You ever been reading on a "normal" site or forum and someone posts a likely looking link? I have clicked on a few lately that makes the Dec-2012 look like a walk in the park. Did you know the earth is hollow and inhabited by giants that are advanced far beyond our capabilities? They are worried that we will destroy ourselves with our atomic toys and are calling out the Galatic Federation to come save us. I think that would be around Dec 2012.
lol.png

So just put these 2 together and it seems the ancients were telling us about the Galatic Federation and us not blowing up the world.
lau.gif
I really have to stay off these web sites..............

Crying, cutting myself and screaming... Okay just kidding. No, to be honest, I'll probably be with my parents or something. I'll be crying, telling them I love them, calling everyone I know and saying goodbye, praying that I'll see my grandmother (RIP) in Heaven, staying up all night every night and dying of not sleeping. But then nothing will happen and I'll look pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom