1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Where's your Sign????

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Domestic_goddess, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Domestic_goddess

Domestic_goddess Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2009
    Utah
    What do you think of my first homemade sign? So I finally broke down and made a sign to start selling my eggs, because at the moment we have so many eggs we don't know what to do with! My price per dozen is competing with other local sellers. But, I'm very proud of my work, Where are your signs?...I'de love to see them!!! Have a marvelous day everyone:)
    [​IMG]

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I think your prices are freakin CHEAP!!!

Cute sign too.

3. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

LOVE IT!!!

4. Domestic_goddess

Domestic_goddess Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2009
    Utah

5. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    Whoa!! A buck 25????? I get $3.50!!! And I hit up the better off for $4! And they pay it!

Any time I get backed up with too many eggs I donate them to the local food closet. There's a lot of hungry people out there these days. If you don't have a food closet a local minister can probably point you in the right direction or take them to give to some one. We also have local police who usually know who's on hard times. They'll come by and ask for eggs for a family they know is hungry. They never lack for a place here!!

6. Whispering Winds

Whispering Winds Chillin' With My Peeps

I have WHAT in my yard? :

Whoa!! A buck 25????? I get $3.50!!! And I hit up the better off for $4! And they pay it!

Any time I get backed up with too many eggs I donate them to the local food closet. There's a lot of hungry people out there these days. If you don't have a food closet a local minister can probably point you in the right direction or take them to give to some one. We also have local police who usually know who's on hard times. They'll come by and ask for eggs for a family they know is hungry. They never lack for a place here!!

I think that is great!! We need to do more of this, as this is one reason why our country is in the shape its in. I cringe when I think of the good untouched food that fast food places throw out every so many hours that could be donated to a shelter!! Kudo's to you!!​

7. kuntrygirl

kuntrygirl Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    I love your sign!!!! It's so cute.

GREAT SIGN !!! [​IMG]

8. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    got to love it!!! but up the price. [​IMG]

9. jojo54