Where's your Sign????

Domestic_goddess

Songster
10 Years
Mar 26, 2009
Utah
What do you think of my first homemade sign? So I finally broke down and made a sign to start selling my eggs, because at the moment we have so many eggs we don't know what to do with! My price per dozen is competing with other local sellers. But, I'm very proud of my work, Where are your signs?...I'de love to see them!!! Have a marvelous day everyone:)
DSCF7190.jpg

Whoa!! A buck 25????? I get $3.50!!! And I hit up the better off for $4! And they pay it!

Any time I get backed up with too many eggs I donate them to the local food closet. There's a lot of hungry people out there these days. If you don't have a food closet a local minister can probably point you in the right direction or take them to give to some one. We also have local police who usually know who's on hard times. They'll come by and ask for eggs for a family they know is hungry. They never lack for a place here!!

I have WHAT in my yard? :

Whoa!! A buck 25????? I get $3.50!!! And I hit up the better off for $4! And they pay it!

Any time I get backed up with too many eggs I donate them to the local food closet. There's a lot of hungry people out there these days. If you don't have a food closet a local minister can probably point you in the right direction or take them to give to some one. We also have local police who usually know who's on hard times. They'll come by and ask for eggs for a family they know is hungry. They never lack for a place here!!

I think that is great!! We need to do more of this, as this is one reason why our country is in the shape its in. I cringe when I think of the good untouched food that fast food places throw out every so many hours that could be donated to a shelter!! Kudo's to you!!​

Back
Top Bottom