Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Pro Stock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Country Junction

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Agrimaster

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've never tried Blue Seal. Have you ever bought Purina for layers? I just think that Purina is great all around!

We have used Purina for them, but the place that sells Purina is a much further distance so we end up just sticking with the Blue Seal. No noticeable laying difference between them, and the birds ate them both just fine. I just don't like to drive far.

I tried Dumor as well, my chickens' health plummeted in days. They were so draggy, and didn't lay well. That's when I switched to Layena.
I've considered switching to an All Flock, do you offer your hens oyster shell if you are not feeding a layer feed?
Yes I keep a couple of bowls of oyster shells filled always. I see less shell bumps and defects when my hens can self regulate their own calcium. I also feed back eggs daily so they also get the shells too.

Yes I keep a couple of bowls of oyster shells filled always. I see less shell bumps and defects when my hens can self regulate their own calcium. I also feed back eggs daily so they also get the shells too.

Do the roosters and/or young pullets eat it? That's the only reason I've been hesitant about putting a bowl out.

We get a brand called 'Bar Ale'.
It's all organic and great for our chickens.

Okay, I'll put it down! How long have you been feeding them this brand of feed? Have you ever bought anything different?

Back
Top Bottom