Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It must have been the pants yesterday, because my lil man is all calm and gentle and attention needy again. 🥰🥰🥰

20+ cockerels!? If I lived within 5 hours of you I'd ask if you'd like me to take some off your hands. I'm loving having cockerels... Except when they have weird, unexplainable bouts of anger at articles of clothing. 😅
Just go naked problem solved and your welcome

We should thank Macadamia for that piece of info. 😂😂😂😊😊😊

Which coffee would you like? The pumpkin spice only has a few pods left, and the Sno Balls one has a twin, unopened box in the pantry. 😁

Also: I've never actually used pumpkin spice. It always seems to cost a lot. I make mine with the spices we already keep handy. 😊
Sno balls?!
Despicable Me Reaction GIF

I need to pull out the k cup machine. I'm missing out.

Atm I'm using this for iced black coffee every morning.
(This looks so cluttered🙈, I'm talking about the tall purple-grey thing in the back)
IMG_20220809_215359845.jpg
OMAD makes it so that I can't have all the fancy coffees I used to make😒
That's probably how I got fat anyways tho🤣

We should thank Macadamia for that piece of info. 😂😂😂😊😊😊

Which coffee would you like? The pumpkin spice only has a few pods left, and the Sno Balls one has a twin, unopened box in the pantry. 😁

Also: I've never actually used pumpkin spice. It always seems to cost a lot. I make mine with the spices we already keep handy. 😊
What the heck is snowballs coffee? That sound revolting

The Sno Balls coffee is amazing if you mix it with the Twinkie creamer! 🤤🤤🤤
Twinkie creamer!
I was the child who stuffed my face with those zebra cakes, iced donuts, cosmic brownies, twinkies, apple pies, and honey buns, I had better never taste this coffee or it's complementary creamer, I'll be one of those people who needs to be lifted with a crane.
Flavored coffee is probably why I'm fat too. 😂 4-6 a day... Yeah. Not healthy. 🤣
I could easily down 4-6 a day, but my water intake is too high to allow more than one tall and strong cup a day.
The little Mr. Coffee is cuteness! Not big enough for me, but that makes it even cuter! 😍😍😍
It's adorbs ain't it🤭
Only one cup at a time, but it uses so little of my fancy coffee snob beans that I don't mind having to brew more than a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom