Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon is good here. They're accurate when it will be delivered and when it's close they show a map and tell me how many stops away they are.
Only problem I have is when something goes through Texas. Every time it ends up circling around and around for a day or three before it escapes.

USPS is horrible. Once something is in route I usually receive it without it ever being updated beyond the your package has been picked up.

Fed Ex sucks. The last three times something was sent through them the day it was supposed to arrive it updated all day to end with package couldn't be delivered and then it did show up the next day. Idk what their problem is.

UPS has been OK but I've hardly had anything that's went through them.

I do not know about the Facebook one, as I do not use that site, but for me, the rest are jumbled.

Amazon tells me exactly when I will get my package, and who is delivering it; USPS says that the package is already on my porch; FedEx says "what package!?"; and UPS says I will get it when I get it. 😂
I feel like Amazons both lol says the exact date then also shows a picture of it hahah
And this one is not listed, but I will add it: WalMart tells me that I had received my package 3 days before, and my neighbor will knock on my door 4 hours later and tell me that it was just dropped off on her doorstep. 🙄
Never ordered from Walmart so I wouldn’t know lol

Amazon is good here. They're accurate when it will be delivered and when it's close they show a map and tell me how many stops away they are.
Only problem I have is when something goes through Texas. Every time it ends up circling around and around for a day or three before it escapes.

USPS is horrible. Once something is in route I usually receive it without it ever being updated beyond the your package has been picked up.

Fed Ex sucks. The last three times something was sent through them the day it was supposed to arrive it updated all day to end with package couldn't be delivered and then it did show up the next day. Idk what their problem is.

UPS has been OK but I've hardly had anything that's went through them.
Yeah USPS I never know when it will arrive. It just does lol they just recently opened an Amazon warehouse here a couple years ago so now everything is super fast lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom