Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm getting halloween contacts black out and some others but I just thought of something. If demons and vampires have red eyes then chickens will poke their eyes out and kill them so vampires and demons should be afraid of chickens! Am I right? Im so morbid during my favorite time of year.

So I'm getting halloween contacts black out and some others but I just thought of something. If demons and vampires have red eyes then chickens will poke their eyes out and kill them so vampires and demons should be afraid of chickens! Am I right? Im so morbid during my favorite time of year.
Ok :)

Keiran Lee Reaction GIF

Ooooooookkkkkkkk.

I don't celebrate that pagan holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom