which is better cats or dogs

both?..

i have both...

I like the social interaction with a dog... when you walk into the room the tail wags they greet you.. they show you that you are important to them...

cats... ummm cats have staff... show little affection but can be quite comical.. so can dogs dont get me wrong.. cats are more independent then dogs.. to board my gods for a week while i am on vacation costs the same amount AS my vaca.. cats can be left alone with someone to check on them and scoop..

One is not better or worse, they are just DIFFERENT. Dogs are great for people who recognize that if they get a dog, they are the pack leader and the dog will constantly look to them for leadership and reassurance. Cat owners know that cats are more independent. Cats only look to you because they can't open catfood cans for themselves
big_smile.png

I like both, and am partial to cats, but it really depends on the animal's personality itself. My animals have always had marshmallow personalities, except for one cat who would attack with all 4 feet for no reason and with no warning... it became someone's barn cat.

I like both. My dogs sleep on my feet and are very companionable. My cat cuddles up next to me, especially when I don't feel good. If I had to choose though, I'd pick dogs.

Dogs. Dogs. Dogs. Dogs. Dogs. Dogs. Dogs. Dogs. Dogs.

We have five Standard Schnauzers, we breed and show them. I have my own dog who goes with me everywhere and sleeps on my bed. I LOVE DOGS!

Oh, and to all those cat lovers out there, I like cats too. I just like dogs better.
tongue.png

Quote:
roll.png
Oh you silly cat lovers!
wink.png
Jk, I like both. I've had dogs all my life, and younger children so I know how to handle both. Cats, I like them too! I just prefer big dogs
smile.png
But hey, everyone's allowed to their own opinion!

Back
Top Bottom