Which sports do YOU play???!!! Part 2 of personality game!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by chickenbarn-gal, Aug 17, 2010.

1. chickenbarn-gal

chickenbarn-gal Songster

Jun 6, 2010
    Michigan
    Okay, now lets see what sport you play! (catching chickens is not considered a sport!!!) :p

Okay I do tennis and ballet.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2010
  2. chickenbarn-gal

chickenbarn-gal Songster

Jun 6, 2010
    Michigan
    And oh yeah, my cousin does collage football.. He was on TV last year... But I personally don't like football.[​IMG]

3. Sassymygirl

Sassymygirl Miss Equestrian

Sep 16, 2008
    Carencro, Louisiana
    Alright....I'm a sport freak.
    I do the high hurdles in track and field, horseback riding (3-day eventing, training level), Softball, flag football (yes, girls can play it), [​IMG] I love to exercise!!!

4. Tennis, softball and coach Little League Baseball

5. i played basetball in 6th grade and would like to again! i also would like to try football

Last edited: Aug 17, 2010
  6. Chicken_Lover4567

Chicken_Lover4567 Songster

Jun 22, 2008
    Central Texas
    I was on the basketball team in 7th and 8th grade, ran the 1 mile, 2 mile, and 400m dash in track while in 7th and 8th grade, I used to play softball, and if I wasn't doing so much already I would probably try out for the freshmen softball team. But alas, I cannot. [​IMG]

7. Catstar68

Catstar68 Songster

Sep 7, 2009
    Franklinton, NC
    I'm a weight lifter. I also love to play squash, rock climb and scuba (I'm advanced nitrox certified). Softball and rugby too but there is little opportunity these days for that. I ran XC in college. There are very few sports that I haven't tried.

8. barred-rocks-rock

barred-rocks-rock Can't stick with a Title

Jul 5, 2009
    Mountain Biking. Horse Back riding (Hunter-Jumper), Soccer, Track and Field, and Tennis

9. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    Tennis.

10. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Songster

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    soccer [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by